martes, 24 de julio de 2012

HI!

Well... I remember a lot of this master and I have some pictures I'd like to share, but I'm too dumb and  I don't know how to upload photos yet.
Certainly, I'd never forget you guys. You are unique and awesome and together we are "one hell of a class" with our different personalities, qualities and drawbacks (hihihih).
Thanks for giving a new Verb: To Sheilar. a new adjective: Roosterest. A new noun : "The conch" and specially a new name: THORA.

THANKS I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Jajajajaj super Thora you made me feel happy and sad at the same time! I will miss u a lot! Who will enlight me in the way of knowledge, Who?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaja!! Very nice, however I guess you forgot one verb "Yaninear" which is to get isolated!! Well, that's what I heard it is!! Jajajaja!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja she's also forgetting that there's another new verb: Anabellear!!! that means to be in a positive attitude!! :) and I'll always remember her voice saying: "Come on, guys!!! We can do it!!!"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. and what about the verb Sheyling, when you feel all negative, please don't shey!

    ResponderEliminar